Salary Range:$18.0000 To 20.0000 Hourly
The BWR's Residence is a 50-bed transitional housing program for women and the MR’s Residence is a 28-bed transitional housing program for men. Both men and women are in recovery from addictions, which utilizes the 12 Step Recovery Program philosophy. This position is full time, and reports to the Program Director. This position combines case management of residents along with increased duties to best assist the Program Director. SPFC is a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
SPFC requires that all newly hired employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. If a potential candidate has a medical or religious exemption to receiving a vaccine, your work conditions may require adjustment. SPFC will make reasonable accommodations under Federal and State laws as needed.
Overnights, 5 days per week
Shift will be either 7:00pm-3:30am or 8:00pm-4:30am
- Assist clients as assigned in developing individualized case plans/goals to move toward
self-sufficiency and to retain/secure permanent housing and jobs.
- Advocate for clients with other community service providers, including state and county
- Refer clients to other agencies for appropriate services as needed.
- Complete all required documentation and case notes in an electronic client information
management system in a timely manner.
- Coordinate discharge planning process to ensure necessary support and services are in
- Meet weekly with each assigned client to set goals, revise goals, problem-solve, providing resources, preparing budgets, and discussing their recovery progress.
- Provide regular status reports to the Program Director.
- Ability to demonstrate competent drug testing protocols and procedures, and the ability to properly administer urinalysis to clients.
- Provide ongoing motivational and emotional support for the clients.
- Assist resident in crafting and adhering to a budget. Oversight of clients’ bank accounts, pay stubs and money spent. Help clients gain control of their financial responsibilities and maintain savings.
- Liaison between the residents and other relevant professionals or programs as appropriate.
- Develop and implement intervention plans using motivational coaching and non-compliance forms.
- Keep track of the client’s compliance with AA/NA meetings.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintains documentation and records in compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintains confidentiality
- Supports the St. Petersburg Free Clinic's commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures and all Federal and State regulations and
Required Skills & Abilities
- Strong relationship-building skills with both internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to prioritize inter- and cross-departmental collaboration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related software
- Capability to use a broad range of technology
- Commitment to and modeling of St. Petersburg Free Clinic mission and values
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree required
- Knowledge of addictions and recovery preferred.
- Minimum of one year case management experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds at times
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply Here : https://stpetersburgfreeclinic.org/careers/