Client Relations Coordinator
Northwestern Mutual is among the top financial services companies in the industry, helping clients achieve financial security for over 160 years. This is an exciting time to be a part of our culture – we are strong, innovative and growing. And we want you to grow with us. Our focus on doing right by our clients, employees, field force, and community, has earned us premiere national recognition including:
- Ranks 102 on the FORTUNE® 500 list
- One of the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies (FORTUNE®, 2020)
- One of the Top 10 U.S. Independent Broker-Dealers (Investment News, 2019)
The Client Relations Center (CRC) is a business unit of the Network Office that provides Northwestern Mutual policy holders with the opportunity to form a relationship with a new advisor. The CRC has responsibility and accountability for the network office’s unassigned clients and is also a resource for service on new or existing policies. The Client Relations Coordinator has responsibility for managing Client Relations Center (CRC) clients and generating leads from the CRC client base under the direction of the CRC Director.
- Reviews and responds to daily emails/tasks for client service needs
- Intercepts department’s incoming calls and presents each caller with the option to connect with a new advisor and provides customer service when not appropriate to pass off
- Using internal CRM database, gives out leads to advisors when the caller is interested in working with a new financial advisor.
- Makes outbound calls to clients with important policy notices
- Provides important service-related updates to advisors and offers service support when needed
- Ensures clients are connected to the requirement department or resource for additional service
- Highly detailed-oriented with a customer service mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized self-starter with the ability to anticipate and problem solve
- Demonstrated high level of confidentiality and professionalism
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and common web-based applications
- Florida Life & Health License, or the ability to obtain with 60 days
- Financial services and/or insurance industry experience
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Series 6 and 63 OR Series 7 and 63
- Employment Structure: Fulltime
- Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Administrative, Customer Service, Finance