Social Link is looking for a part-time to full-time, experienced WordPress Developer to help us build innovative digital platforms and experiences for the web and mobile. You’ll be working remotely from your home contributing to interactive projects for some really cool businesses. This position could turn into a full time position as the company continues to grow.
Website Developer Job Posting for Social Link
You are a creative problem-solver who has a passion for bringing UX/UI to life. You have solid experience working with WordPress including ability to evaluate, recommend and implement Plugins and build custom Themes, Plugins and Widgets. You are experienced with responsive coding techniques. You love taking translating visual designs into beautiful, accessible, standards-compliant code.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient with WordPress
- Experience building custom Themes, Plugins and Widgets
- Experience with responsive coding techniques and libraries
- Experience with dev, staging and production environments and migrating between them
- Ability to manage integrations with variety of third-party software solutions and APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS software package
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks and JS frameworks
- Familiarity with basic Search Engine Optimization principles
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiar with general digital marketing practices
- WordPress Development: 5 years
- Past work experience portfolio
- At least three years of experience working for a marketing agency or large marketing department
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Apply Here : https://sociallink.com/careers/apply-online/