First Home Bank is a full-service community bank as well as a national SBA and Residential Mortgage Lender dedicated to providing a wide range of high quality banking services delivered in a personalized, friendly manner. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, we are a true community bank with the goal of becoming a one-stop shop and trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
Primary Purpose of Position:
This position develops and manages relationships with businesses having annual sales revenue of all sizes. Provides a variety of commercial loan products and loan services based on the complexity of the customers' needs. Contributes to the Bank growth and profitability by lending, growing deposits, and providing other financial services through either direct or cross-selling efforts. Refers prospects to other business lines such as Retail, Treasury, SBA, and Residential. Serves as a commercial banking expert for a branch or a group of branches.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manages customer relationships by identifying financial needs, delivering solutions to meet those needs, and providing excellent customer service.
- Develops new and existing customer relationships through networking, cross-selling opportunities, and referrals to and from business product partners across the Bank.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals in loans, deposits, fee income and referrals.
- Manages assigned portfolio and retains/strengthens current relationships. Focus is on commercial lending opportunities, but also pursues, develops, and services a wide variety of financial products.
- Partners with branch manager or other team members and serves as the primary point of contact for the business customer.
- Reviews applicant financial data to evaluate credit worthiness and manages difficult credit situations.
- Negotiates terms and makes decisions on loans within limits or makes recommendations. Monitors outstanding loans to ensure ongoing credit worthiness.
- Adheres to established loan policies and procedures. Works with commercial credit approval process to ensure that underwriting and credit quality standards are implemented and maintained.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related discipline required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Commercial Lending experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Promotes a positive work environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where changes to procedures are common
- Ability to communicate in a respectful and assertive manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven decision-making ability
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to input and interpret data
First Home Bank believes that diversity and inclusivity are essential to positive long-term success and achieving our strategic business goals. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage diverse and talented applicants to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance
Apply Here : https://www.firsthomebank.com/careers/