Warehouse Operations Coordinator
Pay: $18.00 p/hour
This position will be responsible for coordinating and working with the Site and Warehouse Operations Manager to keep the Construction Department warehouse organized and tidy, keep a running inventory of items that are used regularly at job sites and update inventory programs, pick up and return tools and left over materials from job sites, Check in supply orders and stock items for future builds and projects. This position is expected to deliver materials and supplies to job sites in a timely and efficient manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages the logistics of deliveries to maximize efficiency.
- Assists the Site and Warehouse Operations Manager with items that will be received at the warehouse, as well as picking up items that have been ordered at several of our vendors.
- Conducts regular inventory checks of the warehouse.
- Ensures all job sites are delivered necessary tools and correct supplies needed to start a new home build and stocking the sites Mobile Mini PODS for storage of supplies correctly
- Assists with repairs and safety checks of all items and tools.
- Keeps accurate records for fleet vehicle maintenance.
- Must be able to operate Habitat vehicles with trailers attached and follow proper operation and safety requirements at dumping facilities throughout Pinellas and Pasco counties.
- Assists with site supervision and training of volunteers as needed.
- Installs sponsor’s signs on each lot.
Ability to drive a vehicle while towing a trailer.
Must possess strong time management skills and be a problem-solver
Knowledge of types of tools used on construction sites for home construction
Knowledge of types of materials and supplies used for home construction
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Professional, enthusiastic, mission driven personality.
- Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Enjoy working with diverse client base.
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities with appropriate training and supervision.
Ability to ensure job sites are properly supplied through ongoing communication with co-workers.
Committed to a safe, secure work environment
Willingness to assist and participate in meetings and special events when requested by the Director of Construction and VP of Construction and Procurement.
- Enthusiastically supports Habitat’s mission by fostering positive relationships with all stakeholders.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may periodically be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and debris. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, dollies and hand trucks.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, use hands, reach with hands/arms, listen and communicate. The employee must be capable of lifting and/or moving 70+ pounds on a regular daily basis, frequently required to stand and walk for long extended periods of time, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time hourly compensated position working approximately 40 hours a week Tuesday through Saturday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Education, Experience and Attributes
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record for the past 5 years immediately preceding the date of application.
- High School Diploma or equivalent such as GED.
- Minimum two years of previous related experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, comprehend and interpret general business information.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships.
Please note this job description is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
HfHPWP is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General