2022 Business of Pride
Wednesday, June 22, 2022 (5:30 PM - 8:30 PM) (EDT)
TBBJ in partnership with the Tampa Bay LGBT Chamber will host Business of Pride on June 22, 2022 at the James Museum in downtown St. Pete where we'll convene all our Voice, Ally Company and Ally honorees to celebrate and learn more about their advocacy and triumphs, as well as the work that needs continued urgency and focus.
Stick around for the post awards reception to meet and mingle with the honorees, event attendees, TBBJ staff, event partners and sponsors and also gain access to explore The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art Museum at your leisure.
5:30pm - Registration/Networking
6:00pm - Awards Presentation
7:00pm - Networking Reception
8:30pm - Event Concludes
Please meet the OUTstanding Voice honorees
- David Wooddell - Vice President of Communications, Barbizon USA
- Eric Johnson - Menu Production Lead, Bloomin' Brands Inc.
- Julius Vaughn - Co-Owner, FatMarker Clothing
- Dexter FabianI - Publisher, Love the Burg (& That's So Tampa)
- Matthieu Chin - Marketing & Recruiting Director/Financial Rep, Northwestern Mutual
- Theron Butler - Lead Director Quality Management, Meritain Health
- Nate Taylor - Division Director of Community Initiatives, Metro Inclusive Health
- Cassandra Masessa - Fitness Manager, Raymond James Financial
- Kayla Goldman - Founder and President, Sunny Collabs
- Jeane Drury - Manager & Ticket Sales, Tampa Bay Rays
- Trevor Yager - Chairman & CEO, TrendyMinds
- Robert Wallace - CEO/Medical Director, Love the Golden Rule Inc.
- Don Kiceina, Jr. - Sales Director, OUTFRONT